1. Project A has an NPV of R67000 over three years and Project B has an NPV of R135000 over six years, which do you choose?
2. If a project was to yeild a return of R10,000 in 3 yrs from now and the current interest rate you can get on your money is 6.75%, how much can you afford to spend on the project now?
3. what shows the cost efficiency of the project? provide the formula
4. What shows the money remaining to be spent on the project? provide the formulas.
5. What is the name of the work accomplished to date on the project?
Please log in or register to answer this question.