Before answering your question, I would like to tell you that tracking your employee's productivity does not solve the problem if they have productivity problems, you seem as if you're one of those managers who wait until their employee makes a mistake to reprimand him or report him, as opposite to those managers who wait for their employee to make something right in order to congratulate him. Which employee do you think will be more motivated, and ultimately more productive? I hope you see the point.
All of the online PM tools currently on the market have outstanding reporting to highlight the productivity of an individual (work done vs work planned, etc...), and most of these tools are more or less the same.
Here's what you should like when you choose a tool:
- Does the company have good reputation?
- Do they guarantee 100% uptime?
- Do they regularly backup your data?
- Have they experienced any security breach? Do they guarantee that your data will be secure?
- Is the product easy to use (easy interface, tooltips, help, etc...)
- Is the product well supported? Is the support fast?